Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beyond magical...

Things replicate themselves in front of your eyes... sky and earth harmonize; they hold hands and dance to the magical tune of the morning... twirly twirly, birds sing, as they cross the opened space between sky and water.  


And you can't really tell them apart...


Or tell whether you are looking up or down, or if perhaps the sky has fallen down to earth and has melted atop the waters, or if maybe, is the water, that had decided to climb up the sky; persuading the clouds away into sleeping a little longer in their liquid arms...


Lake and sky are the same.... they are one. The one thing which let you know that water is water are the rings formed atop the water by the snapping turtles....


Eating crumbs of bread practically off your hands...


Wonderful soothing peace all around you... 


There are some beautiful and peaceful trails hidden in the thick of the woods... on my morning jog, yesterday, I decided I should take that route... it was lovely, but pretty spooky.... not a soul was seen in miles around, only my breathing, and the not so familiar sounds of Nature...


Thoughts of the possibility of running into a mountain lion or a bear in the woods accompanied me for the whole 45 minutes.   When I later asked about wild animals in the woods I was told that bears are usually seen here all the time... Oh boy! I should have known better not to go alone. If you jog or walk in the forest, remember that the forest is never free of dangers. Take precautions.


This is where we're staying right now... just for a couple of days


almost sitting stop the waters...


The view is incredible and amazing solitude to please your senses and heal your soul...




My eyes rest upon the glories of the land; skies a sapphire jewel above. A furtive mist reposes atop tranquil jade waters, satisfying it with peacefulness and myrrh and bird songs—as if perhaps some divine veil of sacredness and goodness had been purposely sent from heaven to wrap us all in undisturbed cheeriness, and shield light and intimate repose.

Something stirs the waters on the lake below, straight down under my balcony—perhaps the breezes who own the lake? Or maybe, is the angel who moved the waters of the pool at Bethesda in Jerusalem, or some mysterious and inexplicable waft of air sent all the way from the lost Paradise? I don't know. But it is like hearing God speak. His voice travels the space above the waters, and it moves up the waters and go deep into the wooded area surrounding it. Then, this same voice stirs the waters again. The sound of thousand tiny bells. A flapping of wings. And it goes up; straight up to my balcony, and into my room where I am sitting pondering upon these things and, entering right through my ears go straight into my heart.  I am blessed.

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post and lovely pictures. The photos remind me of the area where my sister lives in northern Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ob my such beautiful contemplation. A taste of heaven you are in. Embraced by His pure mystery. You are blesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pictures and reminds me of Virginia. Be careful in the woods, never know what you will run into.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place so mystery never know where you are.
    enjoy with all wild animals in the woods and your angel.
    Blessing
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to hear from you again!!!

    What a marvelous place you have been staying at...

    Oh no, please don't go jogging alone, in any unknown place. Please...

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cielo, how beautiful a part of God's creation you are visiting and sharing with us. It's good to hear from you. Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Nice to visit your blog!!
    All these pictures are really amazing.
    handbags in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
    Best Realtor Eagle ID

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.